The East Midlands Packaging Society
Newsletter Autumn 2021
Editors message for Autumn 2021
- Hello and welcome to the Autumn 2021 newsletter published by The East Midlands Packaging Society.
- As a society our board and members are passionate about all matters that embrace the world of packaging. We are keen to share with everyone that has an interest in this subject, our experience and knowledge.
- Our Editor has selected a number of interesting news items for this issue from around the world to keep you abreast of developments in this exciting field.
- If you would like to join us in our monthly meetings we would be pleased to welcome you.
- Scodix delivers award winning packaging solutions Page 1
- New insights reveal confusion about sustainable packaging Page 2
- Organic Meadow launches North America's first zero-carbon milk carton Page 3
- Amcor to partner with Michigan State University to power innovation and talent in sustainable packaging Page 3
- Paboco makes the paper bottle interactive to encourage recycling Page 4
- UK start-up launches carbon labels for restaurants and food businesses in world first for industry Page 5
- simply tera's® wins best New Environmentally Responsible Packaging Award Page 6
To download a pdf copy of the newsletter, please click on the link below
If you have any problems downloading the pdf, please contact Ian Morris on email@example.com