East Midlands Packaging Society
Newsletter Summer 2021
Editors message for Summer 2021
Hello and welcome to the Summer 2021 newsletter published by The East Midlands Packaging Society.
As a society our board and members are passionate about all matters that embrace the world of packaging. We are keen to share with everyone that has an interest in this subject, our experience and knowledge. Our Editor has selected a number of interesting news items for this issue from around the world to keep you abreast of developments in this exciting field.
Now that the COVID restrictions have been lifted we plan on publishing our future meetings and webinar plans for 2021/2 soon after our AGM on July 27th.
If you would like to join us in our monthly meetings we would be pleased to welcome you.
1. Graphic Packaging International launches new DualOvenable PaperSeal® Cook Tray
2. Amcor develops breakthrough recyclable healthcare packaging
3. Ice Cream to feature carbon footprint on packaging in USA this summer
4. Labatt USA transitions to more sustainable packaging with ring carriers made of recycled content
5. Research identifies environmentally friendly barrier which dramatically Improves paper packaging recyclability
6. ORBIT® Gum innovates with more sustainable 30-piece mega pack, designed to help reduce plastic waste
7. Product marking with iCON 3
7. Sustainability concerns drive packaging coatings at 6%
8. Stora Enso and Pulpex partner to produce fibre-based bottles.
If you have any problems downloading the pdf, please contact Ian Morris on email@example.com
Add a Comment